Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Things are moving slow in the camp, but things are moving well. Writing is complete for the next mixtape; it's just a matter of getting into the booth and recording everything.  Gotta get in touch with my peoples: one of my producers, Demelo Melod, will be doing a lot of post work on the beats; Donny Chantz of Drain Pipe Jam and Ronin need to get some vocals done; and I'll need to communicate with Nick, my other producer, on getting some beats finalized.  Really excited, and really pumped.  I'm hoping that this mixtape will top The Jazz Funk Collection in terms of quality.

I'm also thinking about possible videos.  I have several ideas, and I'll elaborate on them when things start to get cemented out.

Right now things are a little tough in the city, but life is all about the struggle.  Gotta keep on keeping on!

No comments:

Post a Comment